All for Logan
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Since my new laptop is being dumb, I have to repost this whole thing again.

I'm irritated :(

On a lighter note, this is Logan's update:

He's now 7 months, almost 8. Time's gone by so fast.

He's got 4 bottom teeth and 2 cutting through on the top. They started coming in on Easter, and havent stopped!

He's pulling himself up to a standing position whenever possible, I can't keep him sitting! He still lacks any kind of depth perception, so he'll go right off the edge of the bed... It's kinda sad, but he'll get there. I hope.

He's still not crawling, unless you consider the army crawl a legitimate crawl for a baby. haha. But this little boy gets AROUND! He runs from me (or scoots) as fast as possible with the cutest laugh.

Anyway, I think that's all the major stuff so far. Besides the fact that he constantly screams Da-Da to Aaron and I, and Hi-yah to everything else. (I'm positive he's half ninja)

So I love you all, I'm going to try and keep this blog updated as much as possible! Enjoy the pics!














Slid down the rainbow at 10:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?