All for Logan
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Real quick update

28 weeks!

I went to my appointment on Tuesday, and my doctor says that Logan's gunna have some long legs haha. Duh.

I have to go in this coming Tuesday for a special Ultrasound to check on the location of my placenta. (They're worried it might be too low for how far along I am). Once I know more, I'll let everyone else know.

On a lighter note, the FOLLOWING tuesday (I am always busy on tuesdays haha) we're going down to West Covina to get our 3d Ultrasound, I cannot WAIT. We're going to bring Elijah so he can finally see his little brother :)

That's about it for now, everything else is going great, I'm starting to slow down a little at work but it's not really an issue..

I hope all is wonderful with everyone, I love you all. Take care <3


Slid down the rainbow at 1:56 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?