All for Logan
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I know I know, I'm terrible at updating this.

I either forget, or...well... ok, I just always forget haha.

There hasn't been much going on lately, Logan has started full on crawling now, and he walks around the furniture. So far he only says Dada (which means everything at this point), and Mama... but he only says that when he is hungry or sleepy. I guess he knows what Mama's job is!

Logan LOVES the water, we bought him one of those shaded floaties yesterday so I can't wait to get out in the water and let him cruise around.

He turned 9 months on the 7th, time is flying by faster and faster, but I'm enjoying every little second that passes. I can't believe that he's going to be a year in just a few months! We're going to get him a skateboard (small of course) because he loves to play with Uncle Tristons, and he loves to sit on it and scoot.

Well, can't think of much else to post about, hope everyone is still able to get these updates!
Love you all!



Slid down the rainbow at 1:43 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Where To?